Saturday, July 11, 2009


She didn't know what to do.
She was no elvish warrior, what could she do about the colossal troll charging towards her?
"Elros!" She called, but the battle going on around them was deafening.
Séreméla ran under the cave troll's legs, and looked up at it's back.
There was Valandil of Dorithen, elvish hero, son of the elven king and the keeper of Séreméla's heart.
He was climbing up the monsters back, using arrows to haul himself up.
The troll was oblivious to the elven prince on his back and was looking around for Séreméla.
You see, cave trolls are quite blind.
Their eyes are used to the darkness of the caves, so when they come out into daylight, they can not see properly and everything is blurry.
The troll spun around.
His eyes settled on Séreméla.
He could see her.
He raised his axe up in the air.....
But before he could bring it upon Séreméla, he fell to the ground, hundreds of arrows in his back.
Valandil was nowhere to be seen.
The battle was still raging, though there was less people fighting it.
Séreméla recognized faces, lying on the floor dead.
Her people were losing.
Elros.
Where was he?
On the floor.
With an axe in his torso.
"Elros!"
Séreméla ran over to her brother.
"Séreméla," He writhed on the floor in pain. "You need to leave this place."
"I won't leave you. You're all I have left."
"I'm going to die....what does it matter if you see me do it or not?"
"I will remain by your side until the end."
Elros smiled, something he rarely did.
"Once I have been sent to the sacred havens, you must get out through the secret tunnel, and kill the Wethrinaer...she is causing this."
He gasped for breath and wrenched in pain.
A single tear fell down his face.
Then he went limp.
~ ~ ~
mmm....not my best chapter..

2 comments:

  1. Cool blog, but I don't really understand why you have blood splotted on your picture up there. :)

    kade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a picture from LOTR? I kind of think it might be.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments guys!
I know lots of people are too busy to leave a message, but if you can, it would be much appreciated!