Monday, June 8, 2009

Gunalda

I 'spose I better tell you 'bout my trip to Gunalda...
So Laura came over to my place to help me pack...[yes, she does come over pretty much EVERY day..]
Yeah, so when I was finished packing Mum drove us to the corner store to get 'sustenance' in other words..LOLLIES!
By the time we were done, we were running a bit late.
We like, ran into Laura's house, so fast, and I was already starting to apologize, when Sharon [Laura's Mum] said, "It's alright Steve's not ready yet."
So I looked over at Steve [Laura's step-dad] and HE HAD HIS BUTT ON THE COMPUTER SEAT!
He had been home for 2 hours, and he had just been playing around on the computer.
So Laura and I helped Sharon while Steve started packing, and we laft an hour and a half later.

This is Laura in the car ^ she was all hyped up on sugar
We stopped at Macca's for dinner....I did have a photo, but I deleted it cause both mine and Laura's eyes were shut...
We arrived at our destination at 7:30 pm.
My darling blog readers, I have to post more pictures later because my computer is being super stupid...

4 comments:

I love comments guys!
I know lots of people are too busy to leave a message, but if you can, it would be much appreciated!