Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Laura and My lovely self...

Exciting news.
Laura [My best friend] and her family are staying at a house 2 hrs away with some other families from our church.
And she invited me to come!
I'm going on Friday...yay!
The place we're going to is called Gunalda.
Anyway, Laura came over today, and we took photo's which we titled "Going to Gunalda photo's".
And we also made up a dance, containing alot of 70's disco moves, called the Gunalda dance.
Here's some piccies....





Yeah, we were going crazayy..
I won't blog from Sat-Tues...so yeah.

4 comments:

  1. Hey there! I came across your blog through the
    "Aspire" blog. Feel free to drop by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Sooo funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful, Emma!

    Bekah

    ReplyDelete

I love comments guys!
I know lots of people are too busy to leave a message, but if you can, it would be much appreciated!