Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hmm..

I have lots of thoughts running through my mind...
How can people judge you when they don't know you?
And why would they want to?
I mean, I can be crazy, but that doesn't make me ungodly, does it?
Hmm....

Little set on polyvore.com I made.
I woke up in the middle of the night last night, feeling sick.
Still do.
Please pray for me, [and my eye, still not better..]
I'm going away with Laura tomorrow, so I hope I feel better.

I can't see any of Hannah's posts in my dashboard, so I thought she blocked me, but I'm still on her followers list, and she's still following my blog...Hmm...
Hannah, if you're reading this..."What's wrong?"
Oh, and Happy Birthday, of course!

2 comments:

  1. Polyvore is a very good resource. Thanks so much for following my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure, Emma, why people judge you like that; I think you seem like a very godly person.
    Your blog is truly "precious" :D

    Bekah

    ReplyDelete

I love comments guys!
I know lots of people are too busy to leave a message, but if you can, it would be much appreciated!