Wednesday, May 27, 2009

40 random things about me

I've seen this on alot of blogs, and I have a bit of free time so...here we go....

1. I love ancient Egypt!
2. The mummy is one of my favourite movies..
3. my fave font is Calibri
4. I love X-Men, even though it's based on evolution.
5. I don't believe in evolution.
6. My favourite pizza topping is pepperoni
7. I suck at climbing trees
8. I hate the song Lovegame by Lady GaGa
9. I read the whole Lord of the Rings book [including introduction, and all the stuff at the back] twice in 1 and a half months.
10. My fave coffee is a flat white with a shot of hazelnut.
11. I have 5 younger siblings.
12. 2 little sisters, and 3 little brothers.
13. When my whole family goes down elevators, we sing songs from the Brady bunch.
14. I love dancing like nobody's watching
15. My computer is messed up.
16. I don't have photoshop, but I want it.
17. I really want a blog button, so if you know how to make them...please share...
18. I love The Lord of the Rings.
19. I'm a geek.
20. I adore Star Wars!
21. This is taking longer than expected.
22. I want to be an actress or author when I grow up.
23. I go to drama lessons every Thursday
24. I wish people would comment on my blog
25. My mum is the best mum in the whole world.
26. She is standing behind me.
27. I wish I lived in the 60's or 80's.
28. My favourite website is polyvore
29. I hate pimples!
30. The people who make me laugh the hardest is my 2 yr old brother, Jonah, and my dad.
31. MY fave song at the moment is either Reborn by Rebecca St James, or Alter Ego by the Clique Girls
32. I homeschool.
33. I'm writing a book set in Ancient Rome
34. I'm almost done!
35. I've never broken a bone
36. I pride myself on my large vocabulary
37. my fave song from the Lord of the Rings is the music after Gandalf says, "To the bridge of Kazad-dum." I have no idea what it's called though
38. I hate it when I spell words wrong.
39. I don't 'text talk.' Like OMG, LOL, etc.
40. I always pick olives off pizza

There you. go.
Hope it wasn't too boring :]

1 comment:

  1. It was interesting! LOL, I have two younger sisters, then three younger brothers. :D

    LOVE LOTR! :D

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete

I love comments guys!
I know lots of people are too busy to leave a message, but if you can, it would be much appreciated!