Friday, May 29, 2009

Yay!

I went to my friend Mel's Youth Group last night.
It was really good!
I don't go to my Youth because it's all separated in cliques, and some of the girls aren't that nice.
I know you go to Youth Group to worship God, but it's funner when you have good friends there, you know?
Anyway, I went to Mel's Youth, and it was awesome!
I felt like I had been going there for years, and I made heaps of friends.
I'll probably go back.
We had pool noodle fights, and Mel didn't know what a lightsaber was!

At the moment I'm reading a book called The Hiding Place by Corrie ten Boom.
Has anyone read it?
I love it!
So if you can't tell, I'm really happy at the moment!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THE HIDING PLACE!! That's such a great book!

    Bekah

    ReplyDelete

I love comments guys!
I know lots of people are too busy to leave a message, but if you can, it would be much appreciated!