Sunday, May 17, 2009

:]

Okay.
I officially have NO life.
Seriously!
Stop laughing.
My social life is failing.
Massively.
I don't even have the courage to talk to this guy I like!
But I got close today..
Real close.
Anyway, I found this ah-mazing blog by this christian teenager (Like me!) She also likes LOTR (Like Me!) and the inheritance trilogy! (Like Me!).
Yeah, if you wanna read it, I'm following it at the moment :]
So it's 10:30 at night, and I only JUST realised I'm tired, so yeah......I'm signing off now :]
Be excellent to each other...AND......Party on dudes!
xoxo,
Estahh

1 comment:

  1. Em, Uncle Ebi wants to know if you are talking about Jhi? If not he wants you to know Jhi will be devastated.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments guys!
I know lots of people are too busy to leave a message, but if you can, it would be much appreciated!